Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Waiting for Our Clay to Fire...Ceramics on the iPad

ASM Pottery
Students were waiting for the kiln to do it's thing, so they went on the iPads! I created a Ceramic file for them which had four apps.  They had to set the timer and watch each other, which created a lot of collaboration and fun!  The most popular app was Pottery HD Lite (which I know most students went home and downloaded!) and my favorite was ASM Pottery.  Students could rotate the pottery and read more about the artists inspiration for design.
These were also great apps to have ready on the iPad because when those few students finished glazing their coil pots early they were able to get on the iPad. (After cleaning up, of course!)  This also made me look good when I was getting observed :)                                                                                                                                  











Get it on Google Play


No comments:

Post a Comment